The Foundations of Lean Management : A History of the Civil Communication Section and Japanese Management
Table of Contents:
- Prologue: Mr Sarasohn goes to Washington.
- Chapter 1: 'The Bravest Deed of the War'
- Chapter 2: General George Marshall's 'little book'
- Chapter 3: The Accidental Start of the Japanese Managerial Revolution
- Chapter 4: Who were our Three Wise Men from the West?
- Chapter 5: The Three Wise Men transform Japanese management - Part I
- Chapter 6: The Three Wise Men transform Japanese management - Part 2
- Chapter 7: 'Setting the Kansai on Fire'
- Chapter 8: The New Japanese Style of Management
- Chapter 9: The Other Asian Economic Miracles
- Chapter 10: Decline and Fall - USA
- Chapter 11: Epilogue: Matsushita-san goes to Arizona.